Welcome to Maple-Guide!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

An indroduction from Japan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrNoName

An indroduction from Japan! _
PostSubject: An indroduction from Japan!   An indroduction from Japan! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Konnichi wa
My name is, secret???
I want to keep it a secret until I make something epic, even though I doubt you know me even if I told you my name LolLol

Well, I joined this forum since I subbed JrKiller not long ago and I saw his video so I decided to join!

I came here because I want to learn animating, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Yamashiro
Animation Leader

PostSubject: Re: An indroduction from Japan!   An indroduction from Japan! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Good luck learning to animate.
Watch a tut and don't post until you think yurself it's decent enough to show, to forcome bad comments.
Back to top Go down
MrNoName

PostSubject: Re: An indroduction from Japan!   An indroduction from Japan! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 pm

But if I don't post my (bad) work, then how can people help me to become better?
And thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yamashiro
Animation Leader

PostSubject: Re: An indroduction from Japan!   An indroduction from Japan! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Post Decent work, you can become decent from just looking up tuts and expirimenting till it looks good. Than you can become average (AVERAGE IS BETTER THAN DECENT IMO) from looking at other peoples anims, and THAN you can become Awesumz by CnC or just experience.
Back to top Go down
Vashie
1337 LeetMember
Vashie

PostSubject: Re: An indroduction from Japan!   An indroduction from Japan! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:21 am

lol alot of people joined because of jrkillers video xD
well welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
LoLiGreenT
LoLiGreenT

PostSubject: Re: An indroduction from Japan!   An indroduction from Japan! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 am

Konnichi wa to you too

WELCOME TO THE FORUM xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An indroduction from Japan!   An indroduction from Japan! Empty

Back to top Go down

An indroduction from Japan!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-
ChatBox
Create free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com