HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nicko Alexander 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niko
Niko

Nicko Alexander 7 _
PostSubject: Nicko Alexander 7   Nicko Alexander 7 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Nicko Alexander Samuels. You can just call me Nicko or Niko or whatever variations for my name that you can come up with. I'm 11 years old and I'm turning 12 since my birthday is December 14th. I was born in Hawaii but my family is originated from Jamaica... So does that make me Hawaican? Whatever. I'm in the 7th grade and my grades are above average. I never study and I just go with the flow. I'm a very comical person and I don't take things seriously. If you try to provoke me in any way I'll most likely ignore you or just bring out my inner troll. Anyway I hope that I can learn a lot from my time here with you guys. I love to animate, I currently only have Flash Professional 8 and Fireworks CS3. I'm still learning the basics of Flash and I'm pretty good with Fireworks. I also love to draw but I don't have a scanner nor do I have a tablet so you'll have to deal with my pictures of drawings instead. I love to listen to music. My favorite song is Libera Me From Hell and Rap is a Mans Soul. My favorite artist right now is Kanye; he knows he's just so fcking gifted. I also enjoy watching anime and reading manga. My favorite anime is TTGL and CG. My favorite manga is Air Gear. My favorite anime character is and forever will be Kamina. Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you.
Back to top Go down
Martin.
Head Admin

Nicko Alexander 7 _
PostSubject: Re: Nicko Alexander 7   Nicko Alexander 7 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm not sure you have read the rules. If you haven't please read them. :)
other than that.
Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
zubair
Advanced Animator

Nicko Alexander 7 _
PostSubject: Re: Nicko Alexander 7   Nicko Alexander 7 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:24 am

holy crap
your 11
welcome to mg.
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Hirari

Nicko Alexander 7 _
PostSubject: Re: Nicko Alexander 7   Nicko Alexander 7 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:27 am

Fancy seeing you everywhere today. Welcome? XP
Back to top Go down
manjiIStheBest

Nicko Alexander 7 _
PostSubject: Re: Nicko Alexander 7   Nicko Alexander 7 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:38 pm

hey nicko i think i have seen your videos. i'm new here also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nicko Alexander 7 _
PostSubject: Re: Nicko Alexander 7   Nicko Alexander 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicko Alexander 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com