Welcome to Maple-Guide!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi There (7)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexio
Alexio

Hi There                                                                      (7) _
PostSubject: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi everyone, it's nice to meet you all. I'd like to learn how to animate with Adobe Fireworks. I'm currently still learning the basics of Fireworks, but over time I wish to progress. I hope that I can avoid as many arguments as possible and cooperate with all of you. My name is Alexio. You can call me Lex or Lexi. I like to watch anime, read and use my PS3. If any of you want to play PS3 with me, my PSN is DreamUni. Anyway it's great to be here ORLY ORLY BLUSH
Back to top Go down
Vashie
1337 LeetMember
Vashie

Hi There                                                                      (7) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Nice to meet you, and their is alot of people that play ps3 here :D
glad to know your learning firewords check out our tuts on them and
also ask questions :]

Welcome to MG.
Back to top Go down
Alexio
Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Thanks for the welcome Vash, I'm also trying my best to learn Flash as well :D
Back to top Go down
Hirari
Hirari

PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm

I hope you can learn from here =3
Welcome~
Back to top Go down
Vashie
1337 LeetMember
Vashie

PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Well if you need help with flash please you can ask me anything
and i can help with what i know :D I might not be the best
flash user but i know my way around the program pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Alexio
Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Okay, I'll be sure to ask you for help whenever I need it. :D
Back to top Go down
.SimplyLin
Valid Member
.SimplyLin

PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm

hey wuts up alexio, names Lin, :3 Welcome to MG, i gonna get a PS3 ASAP now WAT
Back to top Go down
MICHAELFlyin
MICHAELFlyin

PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Hope you can learn, Read the rules, and welcome to Maple Guide.
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Valid Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:50 am

Welcome To MapleGuide
Back to top Go down
.NiGHT
Improved Member
.NiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:55 pm

A FW user o_o
so read some tutorials to learn some basics of animate
and
welcome to maple guide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi There (7)   Hi There                                                                      (7) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi There (7)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: General Section :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introduction-
ChatBox
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com