Share | 

Fallout or Borderlands?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukio
Rookie
Yukio

Fallout or Borderlands? _
PostSubject: Fallout or Borderlands?   Fallout or Borderlands? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:00 pm

The title says it all.
Back to top Go down
Monitard
Advanced Member
Monitard

PostSubject: Re: Fallout or Borderlands?   Fallout or Borderlands? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 pm

THINKING
Fallout... I think.
Back to top Go down
Raptile
Improved Member
Raptile

PostSubject: Re: Fallout or Borderlands?   Fallout or Borderlands? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 pm

okay

(if)Fall Out 3 - good luck getting head shots and other stuff and the game is bases on "Karma"
but it's all good and the game great if you find a way to beat every damn thing in a possiable way to sum it all up Karma = ending

Borderland - WTF F that game the final boss a let down online game play you get a modded weapon and in the end when you think you get something great its pretty much bull crap, the only thing that good in game is the DLCs :fuckyeah:

so for me to say

Fallout(if3) : is great lots of things to do and find and good karma leads to your father
Borderland: good game play if you find people without modded guns or anything fun when 4 people play with a mic without one someone gonna loot ya and lastly DLCs are AWESOME

aw damn even I can't choose WTF
Back to top Go down
xlynuss
xlynuss

PostSubject: Re: Fallout or Borderlands?   Fallout or Borderlands? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

Fall Out is way better IMO
Back to top Go down
[Smile]
Beginner Spriter
[Smile]

PostSubject: Re: Fallout or Borderlands?   Fallout or Borderlands? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 am

Didn't play any of those games. But I will say fall out since I've heard is better from my friends
Back to top Go down
Benny_Aye
Benny_Aye

PostSubject: Re: Fallout or Borderlands?   Fallout or Borderlands? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Different games for different moods.

Borderlands - Kill stuff all the time with massive selection of guns. Drive places.
Fallout 3 - Kill stuff occasionally with a lesser selection of guns. Walk places.
Back to top Go down
kinh
1337 LeetMember

PostSubject: Re: Fallout or Borderlands?   Fallout or Borderlands? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 am

Fall out to the borderlands. Sheesh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout or Borderlands?   Fallout or Borderlands? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout or Borderlands?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleGuide :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com